Monday, January 25, 2010

WELCOME TO MY DOMAIN

Pirates or Ninjas? this is a question that has plagued humanity since the dawn of Geeks. Though the fact of the matter is, Pirates and Ninjas have nothing to compete about because they are both superbly awesome by their own rights. There's no doubt in my mind that a Ninja could beat a Pirate in a fight, but who would YOU rather hang out at a bar with? This fact that Pirates and Ninjas are both so awesome in their own way gave me an idea. Why not combine the best of the two? Think about it. A Pirate that could sneak into town, rob you blind, make it with your wenches, and be out before you even knew he was there. Tell me that isn't awesome! Once I became this new identity of "Ninja Pirate," I ran into a problem. There is no serious demand for someone of my unique skills so what have I decided to do? What I do best. Review and give my opinions on what grabs my attention. So here you will find reviews of movies, cartoons, even toys and games. Enjoy your time on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment